Movotek USSD Printer for Direct Topup and Mobile Money (Optional Silicone Case)
We at Movotek are passionate about working at the intersection of technology and design in informal markets, where Movotek’s POS terminals and solutions can directly impact people's lives. Our vision for Movotek is really to provide platforms for transactions in emerging markets by empowering local partners to create the tools that best suit their particular environment.
1) POS Terminal Supply
2) Electronic Voucher Distribution System (Airtime Top-up, Utility Bill Payment etc.) Supply
3) Turn-Key Solution Supply
4) Software Customization Supply
5) Software Development Kit (SDK - C Programming Language) Supply
Movotek SMS Printer/POS Terminal/Vending Machine with 57mm-58mm Thermal Printer MIL300 for prepaid airtime top up, prepaid Electricity, electronic voucher distribution, e-top up, e-voucher. This POS Terminal MIL300 is designated as the low cost all-in-one POS model, which is our hot selling POS Terminal model, POS Terminal MIL300 is the ideal model for the customers who would like to carry out multiple business in just one POS Terminal. It can be integrated with MDS (Movotek Distribution System) seamlessly. Please take a sneak peek at MIL300 communicating with MDS (Movotek Distribution System): www.youtube.com/watch?v=-40viaX9lqA
Movotek Innovations Limited is not only the POS Terminal Supplier, but also the turn-key solution provider. 10 years + experience in Telecommunication field enable it to provide the customers the tailored solution including the Backend sysytem (Movotek Distribution System - MDS) and the POS Terminal seamless integration. We are good at offering the following solutions:
- Mobile Top-up, Electronic Voucher Distribution, Prepaid Airtime, PIN Voucher Distribution
- Utility (Electricity, Water, Gas, Internet, TV) Bill Payments
- Mobile Money Transfer Printer with GPRS, SMS and USSD features.
– Lotto Game (6/49, 6/36, 6/26, 5/90, etc…)
– Digit Game (Chance, 3-Digit, 4-Digit, etc…)
– Instant Game, Online Bingo
– Totalizator, Sports Betting
– Sweepstakes, Raffle
– Keno, VLT
Besides, Movotek's engineering team is able to deliver POS Terminal for other soutions, such as eWallet - Mobile Payment (GPRS, SMS, USSD etc.), Lotto and Loyalty Programs.
1. 10 Years in Business
2. R&D and Manufacturing Sectors in Foshan and Guangzhou, China
3. Started with Call Center System Development for Mobile Carriers, Insurance and Banks since 2004
4. Specialized in Enterprise SMS System, ERP & EAM Consultation and Implementation, Mobile Value-added Service Management System, etc.
5. Officially Launched the Movotek Distribution System (MDS) for Electronic Payments upon 10 Years Experience in the Field.
For more information, please visit our website: movotek.com
In POS industry, manufacturers in general will only provide test app on POS; in other words, POS itself does not come with tailored software unless engineers program and customize it according to the very specific technical requirements especially API (Application Programming Interface) of the backend system/platform. Therefore, we provide easy-to-use SDK (Software Development Kit) if your team has the ability and sufficient time to come up with your own POS software. As an alternative, our team can help develop customized POS software to fit in the backend at your end.
PIN Less vs PIN Based Operators
There is a US$60 billion airtime market, and that’s just airtime in Africa alone. By some estimates, by 2015 there is going to be $85 billion of prepaid airtime floating about. On many markets, operators distribute between 20 - 40% of their prepaid airtime via scratch cards. Research shows that if operators choose to replace their traditional scratch cards, they can easily significantly reduce their top-up costs and at the same time increase their EBITDA margin by between 3 - 5 percentage points. Most receiving operators (or carriers) are PIN less (direct top-up), meaning that the mobile phone of the recipient is recharged in real time. A few operators are however PIN based (mostly in the USA and UK). For these PIN based operators, a PIN code is sent by SMS to the recipient, who then has to manually complete the recharge process (usually by calling an IVR to redeem the PIN). The responses of the topup method are slightly different depending on the type of the operator: some additional fields are returned in case of PIN based operator (IVR number, PIN code, instructions on how to redeem it, expiration date...).
Keywords: international top-up, prepaid top-up, roaming recharge, customizable API, international airtime transfer, mobile money, international mobile top-up, mobile reload, bill payment, mobile recharge, prepaid solutions, mobile payment, virtual topup, etc.